
This project was an opportunity for us to put the tools we have learned to use. We were to take one of our portraits, and change it creatively using the following: selection tools, layers, adjustment layers, layer styles, blending options, paint brushes and opacity.
One major thing I like about this picture is how I was able to color all the words and the sky diffrently because it makes it pop out so much more. A tool that I really liked using was the Magic Wand, because it aloud me to select a big section of the picture, and color all one color with no problems. Such as the "Dial" in my pictue. It aloud me to color it all around its edges almost perfectly.
When using Photoshop, I would say I'm pretty confident with using it and showing how it works.
The picture I took origanily was in color and I loved how all the words popped out. As I started doing this project, I realized that I could do that and make it exactly how I wanted it.
2 comments:
Very cool picture! I Like all the colors you used and the graffiti is awesome.
Your picture looks so artistic! I love the background! You chose really cool colors and you painted only a little bit but it still looks awsome!
Post a Comment