


My first picture is my Zombie. When I look at this picture and as I was making it, it really reminded me of the movie "V for Vendetta". If you've never heard of it, lets just say it was kinda scary and the Zombies were everywhere trying to eat the people because the were exposed to some type of disease. I feel that is what I really look like. It's not to pretty. It also makes me think of the facial expression I have. Its almost a scared look, like I have no control of the urges to eat people and I want help. All in all, it's really creepy.
My next photo is my Ghost picture. Even though my picture doesn't really represent what I was thinking about it was cool. Doing this project made me think of a time, I swore I saw a ghost of my grandma at the foot of my bed when I was only about 10yrs old. It wasn't so much a scary experience but it was quite interesting and slightly soothing.
It also made me think of what could actually be in a grave yard and no one would probably notice, which is weird, and makes me never really want to go to a grave yard at night. Ha, I might get bit by my own Zombie.
My last, but definitely not the most boring photo is my scary face. This pic. made me think I had some type of flesh eating virus. Its gross. But I love my eyes, It makes me look possessed. It also makes me think I'm about to go and attack someone. Another thing it makes me think of is, how many extremely cool things you can do with photoshop.
I hope you like them, and think they're as creepy as 'i think they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment