Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Group Collaboration

This is a group collaboration photo that we did for a small picture. Beleive it or not, it was very hard to get this picture. Just because you have more heads to think about the ideas for it, doesn't mean you'll actually get that many ideas. We are all use to working by ourselves or with one partner. But when you put half of the class together to make one picture, a lot of side tracking gets involved and I believe that was one of the toughest part taking the picture.

One major thing I would change would be to try and help keep the group on one subjct and really think about what we were doing. I would also change the location, it would probably be a lot different and have diffrent ideas than what we would have at the school campus.

No comments: