After looking at the rest of the students brochers, I believe I showed fluency, and creativty very well when I placed the puzzle pieces and titles. There are some things I think I could have done better, such as not making it so crowded and so many different things in the whole picture of it. The thing that I struggled with is also one of the things I had trouble ith in the begining, which is the fluncey. I had so many different shapes that I had to make go together and "flow." I think I showed more creativity in this program but I do like my Graduation program more.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Alternate Program: Senior portfolio show
After looking at the rest of the students brochers, I believe I showed fluency, and creativty very well when I placed the puzzle pieces and titles. There are some things I think I could have done better, such as not making it so crowded and so many different things in the whole picture of it. The thing that I struggled with is also one of the things I had trouble ith in the begining, which is the fluncey. I had so many different shapes that I had to make go together and "flow." I think I showed more creativity in this program but I do like my Graduation program more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment