Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graduation Program

Once we were able to look at other progam designs for graduation, I think I placed my layouts very well. It draws your attention to the right places without being over bareing. Although I could have put a bit more creativity into my program. The graphic design on this was actually pretty easy, or easier than I thought it would be. The most important part of this was probably that it said and showed what it was ment for and that everything tied together in some type of way. A word of advise for students in the contiueing classes after me would be to really think about what your going to do for the theme of your program and to really stick to it. A word of advice for Miss. Cook, It'd probably easier if we didn't have to mak the programs at the same times.

No comments: