In my electronic portfolio, you will be finding these years projects I have succeeded in doing. It goes from first learning how to work the camera and finding all the cool things we can do with Photoshop to My final project of a personal metaphor that contained the things we learned in the beginning of our school year.For this portfolio being my fist one ever and having it show all the work I’ve done over the year, I believe it turned out very well. You can see have I have grown in my abilities in Photoshop to create the image I have in my head. In the future I plan on keeping my portfolio going, because I feel it’s a really good way to represent the things you have been doing with our lives.
My favorite thing I experienced in my photography class was just learning all the abilities in Photoshop. All the techniques that we can use to make the picture I have in my head. My truly favorite technique in photo shop though was being able to paste things into different layers and make something totally different that no one would have ever thought of before. And my favorit settings and tricks on the cameras would have to be what we learned towards the end of the year, and that would be the shutter speeds, ISO, and appiture.Throughout the coarse of this year, I’ve learned a lot about being able to be creative but I’ve also learned a lot from my teacher Ms. Amy Jo Cook. She taught me to stay calm and to open my mind up to everything, and I thank her for that.
I feel I was most succesful with learning how to control photoshop, and have it do what I wnated it to do. Given that I also am just a beginer in the class. The biggest thing I struggled with would have to be, letting my mind open up enough for all the creativity we needed for some of our projects. I'm a very real girl that likes to do real situations so when it came to a project like our Surrealism piece it was a little harder for me to get the idea I wanted. This is also where I believe I could improve on in the futur. That and making sure I have all the little touch ups I want by the dead line of the piece.
I've had some great influences in my class time, yes My teacher being one of them, But my peers very much so are too. The give great ideas and help you out with alot of constructive critisizm. We had a lot of great artist in our class also, so being able to look over to yur nieghbors computer and saying "Wow, I really like how you did that" gives alot of influences to me. I've seen alot of growth and improvement in my picture taking abilities. I went from not really knowing what I was doing and just taking snap shots, to actually making art out of a simple picture.
I really Hope everyone likes my portfolio and my Art thats in it. Thank you for visiting my page, and have a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mistie. First as a side note, if you change your page Template, you'll be able to see your FULL header. This template is the only one that doesn't have the full bar across the top.
More importantly:
Excellent portfolio. I love your surrealism. Its my favorite. You did such a fantastic job of creating a surreal moment, such a great atmosphere! I just love it.
I have loved seeing everything you have done in here. I hope you take that creative part of your brain you had to open up in here, and I hope you keep it open for the rest of your life... I think its bigger and deeper then you even know-- ooh! I'm so excited to see future mistie creative endeavors!!! Safe journey!
Post a Comment