Thursday, May 7, 2009

Personal Metaphor " Like a String Puppet, Waiting for my next move"

Like a Puppet on a string, Waiting for my next Big move.

The reason I did this metapore for me is because this is what I feel like. Everyone I know wants me to do something diffrent or be with them all the time so I feel like I'm being pulled about with stings by whomever has me and controls me for the time being. Weather its going to collegeright after high school like my mom wants, always spending time and getting engaged to my boy friend, Traveling with freinds after high school and exploring. It's all very complicated and it all pulls me in different directions, so it makes me feel like I'm a puppet waiting for someone to pick up my handle and move me to where they want me next.

I believe I could have done better for my final project but I dot hink it gets my point across artistically. I like that ecerything I used in my project I took the picture of. So its all my own work. But I think I could have placed myself in the picture better. It was hard trying to make sure that I showed how I was feeling in the picture. I didn't want to look like just some limp human being.

No comments: