There is a man, standing on what looks like a pair of home made stilts in the middle of the broke down, dried up woods. With tree shattered tree branches everywhere, gives texture to the bottom of the page. As he stands on the wooden stilts unsteady, he balances on a tree stump.He leans over, with a confused look on his face, at the branches shackled to his arms lay on top of him. He’s an important man as he wears a dark suit and business suits. As you look deeper into the picture you see the fog behind him, ready to engulf him in its fury.
The value of this picture is remarkable. The dark pitches at the bottom create a total contrast to the beige fog. And right in the middle of the bright fog, the dark man with all of his broken branches stand there, on his wooden stilts, trying not to be weighed down.
1 comment:
You have some really good description happening here, "branches shackled", "shattered tree branches", "he's an important man".
I want more from you. I read your whole thing, and felt like you weren't giving me the whole idea. I think your interpretation is just beginning to form, and I want to hear more. I want you to search deep for the meaning of all this. Think about the symbolism.
Post a Comment