Thursday, November 13, 2008

Haunted Chavez


Our project we just finished is called Haunted Chavez. We had to take a theme and make it come to life by using photoshop. The first idea I had was, to make one of my favorite classrooms haunted. The teacher(Mr.Hamilton) in the picture he is suppose to be holding detention but what he doesn’t know it that all of the students are about to attack him. He never suspected it.

In my photograph I believe the hardest decision I had was how to make the students look scary. Also what I should do with each of them. Some problems I faced with making my zombies and killers were making sure they all looked different and they didn’t blend together. I kind of solved it by making sure no one that was a zombie was next to another zombie. With my picture I think I did well with my idea I had. I was imaginative enough to think of what I exactly wanted and went after it. Over all I think my project turned out really well. I followed through with my idea and my zombies turned out very well. Also Mr. Hamilton still has no clue in the picture that he’s about to be attacked.

No comments: