Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Social Issue

This is my Social Issue. It is peer judgment and how people may look at you and just see what they’ve heard, yet when you look at yourself you see who you really are. In my picture I show a girl (myself) being looked at as indecent or, pardon my language, but slutty; with the smallest mini skirt and long black hair down. And yet she looks in the mirror and sees an innocent young lady that no one would ever expect harm to come from.

The reason I chose this statement and how I represented it is because everyone deals with it in their lives. Weather it be from rumors that are there for a short while because of a stupid incident or if it’s just something that’s going around because that’s the way people see you. And you never see yourself that way.

No comments: