
This is my Exsteam Angle photo. To get this picture of my partner, I had to get higher than him that way I can look down upon him. I had to get into a tree to be able to take this picture and get on top of him.
I like this picture because my partner is very tall, so being able to see, looking down at him. Its also in Black and White, which gives you more depth. The shadows hit it exactly the right way and you can see all of him.
I do believe I could have done a few things better, such as the dark shadow on his chest that almost splits his body. It also could have looked better if his pants were a lighter color, that way they would stand out from the shadows more.
Taking a photo from the extream angle, effects you picture, by showing you a differnt anlge that you don't see everyday or that you don't get into alot.
1 comment:
I like this picture because not only am I in it, but the shadows add alot to the quality of it.great job.
Post a Comment